There are many different areas within the OSU campus range to rent an apartment, loft or house. Here are the top ten things to look for to find a good OSU apartment rental location.
- One of the most important things to look for in an OSU apartment rental is the price of your room or apartment. It is important to assess how much you are willing to spend, how many roommates that you will have or want to have and what you are getting for your money.
- The amount of bedrooms that you will need for your OSU apartment rental is another thing to consider when hunting for that perfect off campus apartment. Are you sharing a room with a roommate or will you have your own room? How many bedrooms do you need for all the roommates who will be living in the apartment. If you are living by yourself, how many rooms do you need? These are all important things to consider when looking for an apartment.
- As with the amount of bedrooms needed, it is also important to consider how many bathrooms you will need in your space. If you have four roommates, then having an extra bathroom may be needed.
- Laundry facilities. Having laundry facilities on site or in the apartment is another important consideration when deciding which apartment rental is best for your OSU apartment hunting needs. Also, if there is not a laundry facility on site then it is also important to know how far away the closest Laundromat is and if that is something that you can go to when needed.
- A/C. Having air conditioning is another thing to look into when on the hunt for a college apartment. Do you have a window air conditioning unit or central air or will you rely on fans to keep you cool in the summer?
- Pets allowed. If you have a cat or a dog, then this would be an important thing to ask when seeking out the best apartment location and rental for your college needs. It is also important to ask if you are considering getting a cat or dog in the future.
- Location is another very important factor to consider when looking for an OSU apartment rental. There are many wonderful locations around the OSU campus to choose from when searching for your next apartment rental. It is probably a good idea to get to know the campus if you don’t already and to decide what areas you are most interested in living by. Some of these areas include the Northeast section of the University District, the Southeast section of the University District, the Central section of the University District, and the Victorian Village section that is outside of the University District.
- Type of property. Another factor to consider when trying to find the ideal OSU apartment rental is the type of property that you are looking for. Do you want your own apartment, a rooming house, a shared house, or a shared room?
- Living near a college campus can be very fun and exciting. This can give you a chance to meet many new people. However, you will want to be aware of who your neighbors are when looking for that perfect OSU rental property. If you are living next to a fraternity house then you may want to consider the noise level and other factors such as that.
- The last thing to consider is who your roommates will be in your OSU apartment.
As you can see, there are many different things to consider when looking for that perfect OSU apartment rental.